At DCI Career Institute we are here to help you succeed by providing the professional and academic foundation to meet your educational goals and objectives. For the last 28 years, DCI Career Institute has been a valuable partner to employers, the community, and above all, a valued choice for students serious about their education and career.
DCI was established in 1985 as a computer sales, service and training organization. Short-term computer training classes were offered to the public in that year. In 1986 full-time comprehensive computer training programs were developed and these programs were submitted to the Pennsylvania Department of Education for state licensure. In 1989 the company became incorporated and in 1991 the company was accredited by the National Accrediting Agency ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training).
Since this time many corporations and companies have employed DCI graduates and continue to use DCI as a source for hiring employees. DCI graduates are able to compete successfully in the job market as highly skilled individuals and they are often able to advance quickly in their careers.
Why Choose DCI Career Institute?
- Small Class Size
- Personal Attention
- Hands-On Instruction
- Qualified Instructors
- Cost Effective
- Location is Convenient
- We Are Accredited by ACCET
- Job Placement Assistance
- Financial Aid For Those Who Qualify
- Flexible Schedules
- Career-Specific Classes
- Program Length Is Less Than A Year
License, Accreditation & Certification
- Licensed by the State Board of Private Licensed Schools of the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Certified by the United States Department of Education to participate in certain federal financial aid programs.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training.